Thursday, November 24, 2011

Film screening - overseas.

I'm very pleased to announce the following!

        
The film À LA FOLIE made an appearance at the inaugural Perth-Singapore Short Film Festival. This is it's premiere in Australia. Finally! The festival ran from 11-12 November 2011.

The film AMEEN is still travelling.
        
AMEEN was selected in Maskara Shorties - a non-competitive, curated short film festival held on 24 September, at Rumah Pena in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The film, À LA FOLIE, was also screened at this event previously.

Come 13-17 December, AMEEN has been selected to compete at the Jojga-NETPAC Asian Film Festival 2011. For those not aware, this is the same festival that À LA FOLIE received the "Best Short Film" award from in 2009. I couldn't attend the festival then to receive the prize as I was in the middle of a television shoot. I'm crossing my fingers this time if I can make a short trip to meet the organisers and fellow film lovers in Jogja.

NETPAC is a very important organisation and to be recognised itself is an honour. More information to what the NETPAC stands for, kindly visit this link.

Thank YOU so much for supporting my film work.

All these films are also available in the LOVE Trilogy compilation DVD. All sale proceeds of this DVD go to the RAMUAN RAHASIA film fund.

No comments: